Please complete the following once your group has received an acceptance notice from our office. In order to confirm your participation in the Parade, you MUST review the information below and return the required forms to us as soon as possible!
You can submit your form online; if you have trouble with the online form, you can also download a printable version.
The confirmation process includes:
- Review your application information – You should have received an email with your original application information; please contact us at email@example.com if you have not received this. Please review your information and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes.
- Code of Conduct Form – Ensures that the Parade is a safe, secure, respectful event that honors the service and sacrifice of our veterans and military and their families. YOU MUST RETURN A SIGNED COPY
- Liability Waiver – Protects the Parade and ensures its ongoing sustainability and success. YOU MUST RETURN A SIGNED COPY
- Photo/Video Waiver – Provides permission for you to appear in the TV broadcast and other media featuring the Parade. YOU MUST RETURN A SIGNED COPY
- Vehicle Information Form (if applicable) – Required of groups bringing any vehicles that will participate in the Parade (not needed for vehicles bringing you to/from the Parade). YOU MUST RETURN A SIGNED COPY, IF YOU WILL HAVE VEHICLES IN THE PARADE
- » START HERE: Fill out all Online Confirmation Forms
- Download printable confirmation Forms
(Only if you are unable to use the online forms)
- Fill out specific online confirmation forms only